Gabriel Talledo's Scholarship
Information on the scholarship for the year 2023. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
What will the scholarship cover? The scholarship will cover any expense of the application to a US Residency up to $2000. This can include, but is not limited to, USMLE step exams, OET, ECFMG certificate, US Clinical experience travels, or application fees.
Eligibility Requirements: The scholarship will be awarded to non-US International Medical Graduates or Students who wish to complete a US Residency. Applicants can be at any stage of the application process to a US Residency.
Requirements for Application: Candidates must send a complete application to email@example.com before November 15, 2023 23:59 PST. Only complete applications will be reviewed.
– 1000-word Personal Statement. Include details about who you are, what experiences have impacted you, and what you hope to achieve through the scholarship.
– A detailed account of the expenses you hope to cover with the scholarship.
– A 100-word paragraph detailing at what stage of your training you are currently.
– If you are currently still a student, attach a letter of good standing from your medical school.
– If you have graduated, attach your ECFMG certificate.
* If you are not able to provide any of the requirements, we still encourage you to apply for the scholarship as we know that the journey of an IMG may not be the same for everyone. We will review all applications thoroughly.
Review Process: A committee will review all applications and later make a joint decision on who will be awarded the scholarship. We plan to select 1 or 2 people to receive the scholarship.
Deadlines: Please keep in mind the following dates:
- September 20, 2023: Applications open.
- November 15, 2023: Applications close
- December 15, 2023: Scholarship recipients will be announced.